Country Lanes is a stamp set that you can use year around.
Country Lane Suite
Create the feel of country comfort wherever you live with the Country Lane Suite! It’s so hard to pick a favorite from this suite. From the scrumptious designer series paper to the galvanized metallic paper, or the chicken wire elements to the tin tile textured impressions embossing folder, I love all of it. But I must say, the milk jug image in the Country Home stamp set is what first caught my eye. Probably because I have a vintage rusty milk can sitting outside my front door J
My card today showcases a rusty milk can in honor of that bit of garden décor. I hope the rust inspires you as well.
Country Home Stamp Set 147678
Coastal Cabana Classic Stampin’ Pad 147097
Mango Melody Classic Stampin’ Pad 147093
Soft Suede Classic Stampin’ Pad 147115
Early Espresso Classic Stampin’ Pad 147114
Pumpkin Pie Classic Stampin’ Pad 147086
Lemon Lime Twist Stampin’ Write Marker 144033
Pumpkin Pie Stampin’ Write Marker147155
Coastal Cabana Stampin’ Write Marker 147157
Watercolor Paper 122959, 5 3/8” x 4 1/8”
Blueberry Bushel Cardstock 146968, 8 ½” x 5 ½”, scored at 4 ¼” on the long side
Thick Whisper White Cardstock (CS) 140272, scraps
Aqua Painter 103954
Brusho Crystal Colour 144101
Blender Pen 102845
Versa mark 102283
White Embossing Powder 109132
Heat Tool 129053
3/16” Braided Linen Trim 147808
Mini Glue Dots 103683
- Using the Watercolor Paper, wet the middle section using the Aqua Painter. Squeeze the Coastal Cabana ink pad to transfer some ink to the inside of the lid. Load the Aqua Painter with the ink and create a watercolor wash on the wet portion of the Watercolor Paper.
- Sprinkle some Prussian Blue Brusho crystals onto the still-wet paper. Blend a little bit with the Aqua Painter. Set aside to dry.
- Stamp the milk jug image in Mango Melody on the Thick Whisper White CS. Stamp again with Soft Suede.
- Squeeze the Mango Melody ink pad to transfer some ink to the inside of the lid, pick it up with a Blender Pen, and color in a layer on the milk jug. Switch to Pumpkin Pie ink and add another layer, leaving white portions to add dimension. Fussy cut, add two Dimensionals to the back and set aside.
- Stamp the cotton ball image in Early Espresso ink onto a scrap of Thick Whisper White Cs. Using the markers, color in the leaves, the flower and the seed heads as shown in the sample. Fussy cut and add two Dimensionals to the back. Set aside.
- On the watercolor wash piece, stamp the tile image three times as shown using Versa mark ink. Sprinkle with White Embossing Powder and heat set with the Heat Tool.
- Cut a 1” piece of the Braided Linen Trim and fray one end. Secure the other end to the back of the cotton ball cutout with a Glue Dot.
- Assemble the card as shown.
- OPTIONAL: Stamp sentiment in Versa mark Ink inside card and heat emboss with White Embossing Powder and Heat Tool.
Have fun creating this card and using your own touch.
You can find all of the materials that you do not already have at my Stampin'Up store by clicking on, Shop Now.