Sweet Bunny Baby Card
When the new 2018-19 Annual Catalog came out the beginning of June I couldn’t resist buying the Best Bunny Bundle, including the stamp set and punch. It’s so sweet, and I immediately saw baby cards coming to life!
This is my first baby card using this set . . . I’m sure there will be many more before I lay this little guy to rest.
* Best Bunny
* Whisper White Thick Card Stock (8-1/2” x 5-1/2” for card base)
* Whisper White card stock (4-1/4” x 3” for layer; scraps for punches)
* So Saffron card stock (5-1/4” x 4”)
Designer Series Paper
* Share What You Love Specialty DSP (4-1/8” x 2-7/8”)
* Memento Ink Pad
* Smoky Slate Classic Stampin’ Pad
* So Saffron Classic Stampin’ Pad
* Basic Black Stampin’ Write Marker
* Powder Pink Stampin’ Write Marker
* So Saffron Stampin’ Write Marker
Accessories and Tools
* Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine
* Tufted Embossing Folder
* Bunny Builder Punch
* Balloon Bouquet Punch
* Detailed Trio Punch
* Aqua Painter (filled with water)
* Whisper White Solid Baker’s Twine
* Adhesives: Mini Glue Dots; Multi-Purpose Liquid Glue; SNAIL Adhesive; Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Score 8-1/2” x 5-1/2” Whisper White Thick Card Stock at 4-1/4”; fold away from score line to create card base.
- Use Big Shot and Embossing Folder to add texture to 5-1/4” x 4” So Saffron card stock. Use Flower side of Detailed Trio Punch to cut flowers in each corner, then turn punch to Corner Rounder side and punch each corner again. Use Aqua Painter and So Saffron Ink to add shading around edges of So Saffron card stock. Use SNAIL Adhesive to adhere to card front.
- Use Corner Rounder Corner of Detailed Trio Punch to round corners of the card base, 4-1/4” x 3” Whisper White card stock, and DSP.
- Stamp grass as shown near bottom left of DSP. Use SNAIL Adhesive to adhere DSP to 4-1/4” x 3” Whisper White card stock; use Stampin’ Dimensionals to adhere to card front.
- Use Memento Ink Pad to stamp bunny head, body, tail, paws, and gift package on scraps of Whisper White card stock. Use Powder Pink Stampin’ Write Marker to color in center of ears and tummy; use So Saffron Stampin’ Write Marker to color ribbon on package; use Aqua Painter and Smoky Slate Ink to shade in gift package, bunny body, head, tail and paws. Punch out images with Bunny Builder punch.(NOTE: Gift package will need to be fussy cut.) Assemble bunny head, body and tail with Liquid Glue; adhere to card with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Assemble gift package and paws; adhere to bunny with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp sentiment on scrap of Whisper White card stock; punch out with Balloon Bouquet punch. Shade balloon with Aqua Painter and So Saffron Ink. Lightly run side of brush end of Basic Black Stampin’ Write Marker around edge of balloon. This will create a very thin line to define the outer edge of the balloon. Adhere to card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Cut about 1-1/2” of Whisper White Solid Baker’s Twine. Use Mini Glue Dots to adhere one end under balloon; adhere other end under bunny’s paw. Make a small bow with Baker’s Twine and adhere to balloon with rolled up Mini Glue Dot.
That’s it, you’re finished! Hope you enjoy making this sweet little bunny card as much as I did!