Petal Palette Bundle
I really love the Petal Palette Bundle. I have always loved the look of the stamped image being cut out and used with dimensionals, but I don’t like to do fussy cutting. I don’t have time for it, especially when I have to do a lot of the same card.
With this bundle, you have several greetings, a couple of background stamps and then some stamps that you can cut out with the thinlits. There are other dies to use for your design, too.
The sample image that are in the online store are gorgeous. The images look good whether you want to use the watercolor effect or use the Stampin’ Blends or regular markers. I have already made several different cards with this stamp set and thinlits.
Here is a couple of the cards I made with Rich Razzleberry and Pool Party. I also used some Wink of Stella on the flowers.
- Petal Palette Clear-Mount Bundle – 145974
- Petal Palette Wood-Mount Bundle – 145973
- Best Birds Photopolymer Stamp Set -- 141525
- Rich Razzleberry 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock -- 115316
- Whisper White 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock 100730
- Old Olive Stampin' Blends Markers Combo Pack – 144597
- Rich Razzleberry Stampin' Blends Markers Combo Pack –144602
- Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad – 132708
- Lots of Labels Framelits Dies – 138281
- Petal Pair Textured Impressions Embossing Folders – 1456564
- Mini Stampin' Dimensionals–144108
- Clear Wink Of Stella Glitter Brush -- 141897
This beautiful bundle will be available as a bundle until the end of May. In the new catalog, you have to purchase the set and framelits separately and no longer getting the 10% discount. So, click on "Shop Now" and go to my Stampin'Up on line store and purchase your bundle now and save yourself some money.