Masculine Silver Gable Box Valentine Treat
Your special male someone would love to receive this treat box for Valentine’s Day. It’s masculine, yet says “love” with some hearts. Stamp sets: Heart Happiness (photopolymer 143006) Truly Tailored Bundle (wood-mount – 146289, clear-mount – 147752) Bundle includes the stamp set and Tailored Tag Punch, also available for purchase separately.
Inks: Chocolate Chip Classic Stampin’ Pad (126979) Crushed Curry Classic Stampin’ Pad (13117)
Paper: Very Vanilla Thick Cardstock (144237): 3” X 4” True Gentleman Designer Series Paper (145593): 1-1/2” X 12” strip of the plaid pattern, 4” X 4” piece of the Night of Navy paper with dashed lines
Accessories: Silver Mini Gable Boxes (145568) Metallic Enamel Shapes (141678) Night of Navy 3/8“ Corduroy Ribbon: approximately 4” Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430) Tear & Tape Adhesive (138995) Mini Glue Dots (103683) Paper Snips (103579) Bone Folder (102300) SNAIL Adhesive (104332) Sweet & Sassy Framelits (141707) (optional)
INSTRUCTIONS: 1. Assemble the box per the directions provided in the package.
2. Fold the 1-1/2” X 12” strip of True Gentleman Designer Series paper around the circumference of the box, lightly folding at the corners, then remove the strip and burnish the folds with your bone folder.
3. Place Tear & Tape on the strip of DSP and adhere to the box. It will not meet in the middle, but other elements will cover the empty space.
4. Punch two shapes using the Tailored Tag Punch, and adhere to the front of the box over the strip of plaid DSP, overlapping them in the center.
5. Using Chocolate chip ink, stamp the “To A Classy Kind of Guy” sentiment on the piece of Very Vanilla Thick cardstock.
6. Using Crushed Curry ink, stamp the striped heart on the Very Vanilla thick cardstock.
7. Punch out the sentiment with the Tailored Tag punch.
8. Fussy cut the heart using Paper Snips or cut them out with the matching framelit from the Sweet & Sassy Framelits.
9. Apply Stampin’ Dimensionals to the backs of the heart and the punched sentiment, and adhere them to the center front of the box, with the heart on the upper left of the sentiment.
10. Tie the Night of Navy Corduroy Ribbon into a knot and adhere to the heart with Mini Glue Dots.
11. Add a Metallic Enamel Shape Heart to the right side of the stamped tag.
All of these items and be found in my on line store. YOU CAN FIND MOST OF THE NEW ITEMS IN THE NEW OCCASIONAL MINI! Place your order now in order to have your supplies to make this before Valentines Day.