Colorful Seasons Bundle
Cardstock: White thick cardstock card, Dapper Denim 5 1/4" x 4", Glossy White 5" x 3 3/4" and a strip of Dapper Denim 5" x 3/4" and Marina Mist 5"x 1", scrapes of Dazzling Diamond Glimmer Paper
Ink: Versa Mark, Dapper Denim, Marina Mist, and Soft Skies.
Other: Water pen and water, Clear Embossing powder, clear facet dots, white doilies, embossing Buddy
- Run the Embossing Buddy over the glossy cardstock.
- Ink the two snowflakes using Versa Mark; Cover with clear embossing powder and shake off excess. Heat emboss.
- Using sponges and the ink colors, starting at the bottom, sponge up around 1/3 of the surface with the Soft Skies ink. Next start sponging the Marina Mist to about 2/3 of the cardstock. Let these overlap a small amount. Last, add the Dapper Denim ink to the top of the card.
- Using a soft tissue, rub over the surface of the card.
- Using the water pen and water, flick droplets of water over the stamped surface. Set aside and dry. After a minute, you can dab off the standing water droplets.
- Using the Thinlits snowflake dies, cut on one large and two small snowflakes from the Dazzling Diamond Glimmer Paper. Put the shinny side down on the precision plate and the die on the smooth side for an easier cut. Run back and forth in the Big Shot several times.
- On the back of the Marina Mist strip of cardstock, cut 1/2 doily and then cut this in thirds. Trim away most of the solid area. In the center of the Marina Mist bottom, backside, adhere one section and then adhere the others on each side.
- Adhere the Dapper Denim over the Marina Mist. Add this to the glossy cardstock.
- Add the three snowflakes with the large one in the center and the other two on each side.
- Layer the glossy on to the Dapper Denim cardstock and this to the card.
- Add the clear facet dots or rhinestones in the center of each snowflake.
- Your card is now ready to have your greetings stamped inside.
All of these items used can be found in the new Creativity Your Way annual Stampin'Up catalog. You can order them by clicking on Shop Here.