The Multipurpose Liquid glue that Stampin'Up sells is great and will hold almost anything. The problem is that it can easily spread out on to your card if you are not careful.
Here are some tips when using this great product.
- It only takes a little glue when adhering layers together. Spread the glue lightly making only a thin line about 1/8 inch away from the edges. This allows room for it to spread in order to avoid spreading out on your card base.
- If you add the glue to the piece you are to adhere down on your card, let it set for about 30 seconds and it will not spread but will stick well.
- When adding it to a shape that has pieces spreading out such as a bare tree, use small dots of glue. Let it set for 30 seconds, then place it where you want it.
- You can use the Multipurpose Glue to seal envelops if you let the glue dry completely before sealing.
- Make your own Post-It notes by adding the glue on the back and let it dry. It is best to use the end with the sponge like texture for this because it will spread evenly.
- Make foam snowflakes or other decorations for your window by cutting the shape in Fun Foam and adding the Multipurpose Glue on the back. Let it dry completely before putting them on the window. You can store them for the next year by storing them on a piece of foil paper. This is a great art project for children. Let them cut the shapes with dies with your Big Shot.
- It is great for applying sequins and other small pieces if you put a dot on the object, let it dry around 30 seconds, then place it on your work.
There are many uses for this great adhesive. #110755 Multipurpose Liquid Glue $4.00 in the Stamping Up catalog. You can find this at my on-line store and many more great products. Check them out now by clicking on "Shop Now"